What is Financial Coaching? – Financial Coaching and Mentorship in Oconomowoc
Financial coaching and mentoring is where
“Life Planning Meets with Financial Planning.”
Financial coaching is about inspiring, motivation, and educating you on how to create and take control of your future. Vision Your Future Now.
Tom Ginn’s coaching and mentoring offers inspiration to grow your dreams and freedom of a life lived with purpose, intention, energy, and optimism for your future.
Winning with money is:
- 20% Knowledge
- 80% Behavior and Right Thinking
Financial Coaching and Mentorship focuses on changing one’s behavior and beliefs around money. This is known as paradigms that create the habits that control one’s results in life.
Financial Coaching is about teaching and bringing awareness of the power you have in taking control of your finances. Our job is not complete until you fully grasp the step-by-step instructions and are motivated to take action in order to meet your financial goals.
We will not focus on the past. We will focus on what we can do today to change the future. 180 Degree Financial Coaching of Oconomowoc will focus on your dreams and goals, for they are the seeds of success.
This coaching is to guide you to become aware of how you have been making decisions regarding money. Changing how you think will change the results.
Financial Coaching is about helping you make changes from the inside-out, where the traditional coaching models focus on the outside-in. This offers temporary solutions.
As a Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach* coupled with Thinking Into Results, Tom provides a unique and powerful formula that will guarantee the results you are looking for.
With our specialized training and experience, we can support and make recommendations on how to:
- Create a cash flow strategy that works
- Debt reduction coaching
- Bankruptcy avoidance
- Dealing with creditors
- Savings/retirement strategies
- Create a family financial legacy
Tom’s coaching, mentoring, and education program is about preparing you for prosperity thinking. The key to winning is understanding you have the power to change your life – Thinking Into Results.
The financial coaching program includes the following six courses (6), coupled with customized individual one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions. Tuition varies dependent on your situation.
- The Power of Your Dreams
- What’s in the Way (paradigms)
- Overcoming Anxiety and Fear about Money
- The Power of Money-Course
- The Power of Taking Control Course (budgets)
- The Power of Zero Debt Course
- Customized One-On-One Sessions
Financial Coaching is not:
- Marriage counseling
- A quick fix. If you are looking for the magic pill, we hate to inform you there is no such thing…It took you time to get you where you are and it will take time, sacrifice, and learning new behavior and attitudes towards working you back to financial health
- A credit repair service. Tom will show you how to deal with your creditors and get you on a plan to eliminate debt once and forever
- A get-rich scheme
- Debt consolidation. Statistics show 76% of individuals that consolidate debt are back in financial difficulty with in 12-18 months, which is worse off than before
- About theory. Financial Coaching is about helping you change attitudes, behaviors, and bad habits relating to money matters
Our system works 100% of the time, if you apply 100% effort to change.
- Are you ready for financial freedom?
- Are you committed?
- Are you coachable?
- What do you really want in life?
*Completion of Dave Ramsey’s Financial Coach Master Series does not create an employment or an agency relationship, or give any coach the right to speak for or bind Dave Ramsey or his company, The Lampo Group, Inc., nor does it constitute an endorsement or recommendations by Dave Ramsey.
We do not sell any financial products or endorse any financial service providers. 180 Degree Financial Coaching is designed to give you accurate and authoritative information with the regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that the 180 Degree Financial Coaching is not engaged to render legal, accounting or other professional advice. Since your situation is fact-dependent, if needed, you must additionally seek the services of an appropriately licensed legal, accounting or investment professional.